Friday, October 21, 2011

What are your weekend plans?

Wow, I can't believe how quickly this week flew by!  I was hoping to have another Ensemble post, but maybe I wasn't looking hard enough to and from work this week..I still can't believe it's Friday.  What are your plans for this weekend? Anything exciting?  I'm going to try gather some winter wear.  I know it probably won't snow until the end of December, but I definitely want to be prepared and get out before the huge crowds come in.  Ultimately I like to take the weekends to wind down a little bit after a crazy work week, but there is so much to do here and I am fortunate enough to have some wonderful friends living in the city that I went to school with in Savannah, ones I worked with at Martha last summer, and a few new friends I've recently made. On the weekdays I'm doing what I love. On the weekend nights I get to share my muses with lovely strangers who love creating and sharing inspiration just as much as I do, and on the weekends I'm spending time with people I love. Who could complain?

Do something fun this weekend. Explore. Go somewhere you haven't been that's close by. I know I'm guilty of that in my own hometown in Florence.  Go see a friend you haven't seen in a while. Start something new, like a project or a blog! Embrace you free time and spend it doing something productive, meaningful, and inspiring.


Images by Mandy Lynne. Find these prints in her Etsy shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...