Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Fall Must - Haves

The weather is getting colder and colder, and I must say I'm getting more and more excited about it. There's nothing I love more than fall weather.  I pretty much live in my boots, scarves, cardigans, and my best fitted jeans. I also can't forget my leather satchel, because it looks great with everything! You honestly can't go wrong with all of these separates. A good pea coat, some gloves, and a cute hate will work too, especially during the winter. I'm anxious to see how the winter here is. This is coming from someone who very rarely sees snow. Now that I think of it, i'm not even sure if I know what a real winter is, but I'm pretty sure I will soon. Get ready to bundle up!!
Satchel- Fossil
      Cardigans- J.Crew
                        Boots and Scarf- Anthropologie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...