Friday, August 28, 2009

I Heart Office Supplies!

I am loving the adorable products by GALISON, who sells pretty much any office supply you can think of. The prints are so fun and cute, they can dress up any desk or small area where they're most needed. They also sell to many different companies such as Anthropologie, Liz Claiborne, Real Simple, and Target. I can't remember where I first saw their products, but I loved them so much I wrote down the name! I'm such a sucker for office any kind of office supply. Also, keep updated by visiting their blog, The Galiwag, as well!


{Click images for more details!}

See their Mudpuppy products for the kiddies!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Andrea, I've been following along for a while and this is my first post. I just wanted to say that you have a very pretty & inspiring blog, and its such a joy to browse!! Hope you're having a lovely day. Wini :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...